Cowboy Christmas returns with unique gifts and entertainment at the Las Vegas Convention Center
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – If it’s rodeo time, it’s Cowboys Christmas time.
The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas will open a day earlier with a special tree-lighting ceremony at 5 p.m. on December 1, kicking off the holiday shopping spree at the Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall.
Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman will be on hand for the tree lighting, along with other dignitaries.
Cowboy Christmas – the official gift show of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo – offers free entry to over 350 exhibitors from across the country. The show features unique products including bespoke jewelry, western clothing, boots and spurs, furniture, original artwork, handmade crafts, and household items. The show is open from December 2 to 11, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
After the tree lighting ceremony, the following activities will take place:
- 5:30 p.m. – Shane Minor plays a set at Ariat Rodeo Live Stage
- 6 p.m. – Rockin ‘Rodeo Runway presented by Boot Barn Fashion Show at Booth 1831
- 6.30 p.m. – Drake Milligan plays a set at Ariat Rodeo Live Stage
- 7:00 p.m. – Toreros only at Wrangler Rodeo Arena
- 7:30 p.m. – Easton Corbin plays a set at Ariat Rodeo Live Stage
For more information on the Wrangler NFR and Cowboy Christmas, please visit www.NFRexperience.com or via social media at / LasVegasNFR and use #WranglerNFR.